vrijdag 8 april 2011

giftcard 3 x the same... card #2


Dit is het tweede kaartje, maar eigenlijk stiekem geen kaartje, meer een doosje voor kleine cadeautjes.
Omdat mijn nichtje jarig was gaf ik haar een pandorabedeltje, die paste hier goed in.
Dit was trouwens het bedeltje:

This is the second giftcard.... actualy it's not a card, but a little box for smal gifts.
I put a pandoracharm in this one, because a few weeks ago we celebrated my nieces birthday!
It was this one:






Materialen:
Paper/flower/brad/gems: Bo bunny
Stamp: (sentiment) lawn fawn
White gelpen, ribbon

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to
be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

Here is my weblog: es.unajus.com