donderdag 30 oktober 2008

Cute card thursday!

Dit kaartje maakte ik voor mn nichtje zodat ik haar geld kon geven. Het is een tasje, met daarin nog een mooie bijpassende tag met onze namen erop, en natuurlijk het geld!

Ik maakte deze kaart ook voor de uitdaging op cute card thursday, ga maar eens kijken!

This is the card I made for my niece, so that I could give here money for her birthday! it says cheers in dutch... inside there's a nice matching tag with our names on it, and the money ofcourse!

I made this card also for a dare on cute card thursday! hop over and take a look!

5 opmerkingen:

Andrea, zei

Fab card, I love the papers and the great image, your niece will love it. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Juliet zei

This is just so beautiful Miranda.
Juliet xx

Riet zei

wat een schitterend kaartje heb je weer gemaakt Miranda.

liefs Riet.

TARJA L zei

This card is so beautiful and I like the colours in your card.

simplyfairies zei

Another great design...